Welcome to Convivium Constellations!
This may be an exciting and tender time. You’ve probably been exposed to constellation work, and feel you want more…maybe a lot more. But, it’s an investment – of time and money and heart.
What’s Included in Our Trainings & Other Programs:
As you will see from our offerings below, it depends upon which training or workshop you pursue. Check out each one to see specifically what each one offers. However, generally, our trainings include:
- Basic Principles: Comprehensive instruction in Systemic Constellation ideas, especially what are called “The Orders of Love”.
- Practice! And lots of it. Our students graduate with a sense of confidence about their basic competency and ability to be creative in the moment.
- Personal healing: So that we can bring our most whole selves to our work with our future clients.
- Business Learning: For those who plan to make a living as constellators, and need business help, trainings include basic information about business, so that students can step right into creating their own income-producing practice.
- Innovation: We combine old and new so that students can become the facilitators they are meant to be, proudly part of a constellations lineage, but fully themselves with their unique contributions to make as they grow in mastery.
- To develop a deep Systemic Intelligence: The ability to look at situations from a system point of view in service to their clients and others.
- To be deeply familiar with the Orders of Love and how they show up in constellations.
- To be knowledgeable about psychology in general, and especially the fields of attachment theory and trauma studies.
- To have a good sense of history, a real interest in culture, and a commitment to developing multicultural intelligence.
- To be knowledgeable about complex systems of dominance, and what our place in them is.
- To be committed to becoming experienced facilitators.
- To be willing to continue their own personal growth and healing.
- To put their clients before themselves, and commit to a high ethics in the work.
- To be interpersonally skillful, able to be in rapport with clients and complex emotional systems.
- To be curious and able to learn from the Field directly.
- To grow in awareness of their biases and current personal limits, and to value humility in their capacities.
- To be able to name and be transparent about their values, while being open to alternative interpretations from clients, representatives, colleagues and teachers.
Who is Convivium Constellations?
Leslie Nipps is the founder and trainer. Go to her About Page to find out more about her. She also enrolls other fellow trainers in various specialties to assist in the students’ learning, and looks forward to sponsoring trainers from around the world in the future.
First Course: A Confident Constellator Training
This course is for people who want to become a confident, secure constellation facilitator. This includes people who are:
- looking for a new career and want to become a professional constellation facilitator;
- therapists, coaches or other alternative practitioners who want to integrate constellations into their practice;
- interested students of constellation work who want a deep immersion into facilitation for their own growth and learning.
For more information or to register, go to Confident Constellator Training.
Second Course: Growth in Mastery
This course is for people who already have received training, or who have attended so many workshops that they’ve achieved basic competency as a facilitator.
Students in this course want to go to the “next level,” and feel that:
- Despite their training they lack confidence in their facilitation skills
- They want the ability to innovate and “create on the spot” on behalf of their clients
- They want to take a deep dive with fellow constellators who are committed to excellence in the work, and have a profound peer learning experience
- They are struggling with establishing a constellation practice.
- They are ready to find out the unique constellator they are meant to be
For more information and to register, go to Growth in Mastery.
Five Tuesday Nights, July 10th – August 7th, 2018
Live Online Video Course
Constellations usually take place in groups, but groups can be really hard to put together. For most Constellation Facilitators, to have a financially viable business that helps lots of people requires that they find some way to bring this work to individual and couple settings.
This course is a comprehensive training on how to do 1:1 constellations for facilitators, whether live, online, or by phone. It is five weeks long, and is taught online, making it a great context for learning how to work with individuals.
For more information and to register, go to Constellations for Individuals.
Next offering in 2018, dates TBA
Live Online Video Course
Being able to read the Field and remain creative throughout a constellation is a critical skill. It is learnable, with guidance and practice. We need to recognize and strengthen our own personal gifts, which means a focus on the student’s unique emerging facilitator identity. Many people go through trainings without this support, and so the messy, in-the-moment part of facilitating becomes so scary, graduates avoid practicing. This is too bad, because the only way is with practice!
This 7-week class will teach the substance of how to read the Field and be creative in constellations work, and provide practice so we can feel it in our bodies. This course is for facilitators, and for any healing artists who want to experience more of the Field and their own solid intuition in their own modality.
For more information, go to Art of Constellations.
Nature Constellations: Going Beyond the Walls
10a-4p, April 28th, 2018
Tilden Park, Berkeley, CA
This daylong workshop is both a training for facilitators, and an immersive healing experience for everyone. They take place in Tilden Park, Berkeley, CA, and are held regularly during the California “dry season” (April – October).
Doing constellations in nature has some elements that are especially useful for growing facilitators:
- It teaches us to create safe space and containers for the work – all without walls to do that for us.
- It teaches us how to deeply discern Field information in new ways, inquiring into natural elements about “what is missing.”
- It opens the door for new clients and workshop possibilities for the growth of your own practice.
- And, it expands that space for your own personal healing!
For more information or to register, go to Nature Constellations.
Regular Constellation Gatherings in Berkeley, CA
We are an adventurous and welcoming group, and it is a place where Leslie is constantly trying out new things and integrating work from other leading constellation facilitators.
For anyone learning how to facilitate constellations, or wanting to achieve their next level, this is a great place to observe, participate and grow.
For upcoming dates, and for more information about these regular gatherings, go to Convivimum Events.
Workshops Near You!
Her offerings range from events for the general public, to advanced trainings for facilitators.
She also offers workshops on a wide variety of themes: nature constellations, constellations for business, constellations on issues of social concern, and much more.
Contact Leslie to find out how to organize such an event, and bring her work to your local students, colleagues and friends.